There are three methods to print wirelessly from your mobile device, laptop, or your desktop at home. Print jobs will be stored at the library for 72 hours.
Method 1: Upload a File from Anywhere
Click a link below to upload a file and send to the desired library printer location.
Method 2: Print an email or attachment
- Copy email link below for desired printer
- Log in to your email account
- Create a new email or forward an existing email
- Paste email address into the "To" field of the email and click "Send"
- At print release station, enter your email address to retrieve the print job
Method 3: Download the "PrinterOn" App on Any Mobile Device
The app is available on IOS and Android devices.
Search for Printers:
- Search Term: Duluth Public Library
- Select the desired location and printer (Black & White or Color)
How to Release the Print Job at the library
- Locate the print release station at the library location where the print job was sent
- Click “Release a Print Job” and enter your email address
- Select the print job/s you would like to print by clicking on each job individually, or the “Select All Jobs” button at the top of the screen
- Click "Print"
- A window will display the total cost for the print job/s
- If you have a library account, select “Pay from Library Deposit Account,” enter your library card number and password, and funds will be deducted from your library account
- If you do not have a library account, please see staff to pay for and release your print job/s
- Pick up your print job/s at the printer connected to that print release station